Another round of Mama Kat’s Writing Prompts This week I decided on…. 1.) The ladies at MomSmack listed their top 10 faves of 2012 here. Use their list as a template and fill in your own answers! (inspired by MomSmack)
- Favorite 2012 Movie: Well, if we are talking movies that were seen in an actual movie theatre, I would have to say Breaking Dawn Part 2……because unless my memory is going, that was the only movie we saw in 2012 in a real movie theatre. (Yes, I know, I need to get out more. Team Edward, Woo-Hoo!)
- Favorite Album: Ummm, that’s funny that you would think I actually have time to listen to a full album, from start to finish, without any interuptions. Can’t we do favorite song??
- Favorite Song:Ahh, ask and ye shall recieve. No questions asked, favorite song of 2012 is my girl PINK, “Try” awesome song, awesome video.
- Favorite Tweeter: What the heck is a Tweeter? Is this drug related??? If so, I do not do drugs, that would be my sons department.
- Favorite Blog: Momastry, and Enjoying the Small Things.
- Favorite TV Show: The Walking Dead!!! Oh…and The Voice. Adam Levine anyone??
- Favorite Instagramer: Me. Seriously, I have instrgram, I do instagram, but I do not follow anyone else on instagram (again, I have no freakin time to do anything!) So, yeah, I will just go with me…..and look, I will not even plug my instagram.
- Favorite Moment: That would be one lazy summer morning in July, when I was able to sleep in.
- Favorite Conference: Ummm, well……my 11 year old had a really good parent/teacher conference in which I learned he is above average in Science. Does that count? I mean Science of all things?!?!
- Favorite Viral Video: The only one I can remember is that one video where that guy proposes, and all his friends/family were involved. Marry Me or something like that. HOWEVER, if I had my choice, the video I took of the girls singing to Justin Bierber would have made it viral, but it did not….so I am bitter.