I figured since this is my first post of 2013, and I will be blogging more often, and I have a slight case of writers block, that a “reintroduction” of me would be fitting. You know, for all my new and amazing followers I hope to have in the next few months.
1. I pretty much base all my decisions on “gut feeling.” Forget logic, forget reality, I ALWAYS go with my gut feeling.
2. My husband only reads my blog post when I have had too much to drink, and we are bored. I like it that way.
3. I drink every single day. Sometimes one drink,sometimes three, but I do have a drink every single day.
4. When I talk to my cats my voice goes up at least three octaves, when I talk to my kids, it goes down.
5. I get jealous very easily, trying to work on that.
6. I NEED my routine, if my routine is broken I cannot function (see #3)
7. I believe in God, I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins, I believe in faith. Yet, I need to do better.
8. My husband is very private, so, I need to find a new way to tell my “funny husband stories” without you guys knowing I am talking about “Him”
9. I always lie about my age.
10. I am way too trusting.
11. In 30 years from now, I most likely will be one of those crazy cat ladies you see on Animal Planet.
12. “Goodfellas” best movie ever end of story.
13. I always wanted to be an actress, and then I got pregnant at 19.
14. I believe I am “a little bit” psychic, but not when it comes to my life, only others.
15. NY GIANTS, that’s my team, end of story.
16. I feel like I am a bad mother (on most days). I feel one day down the road some shrink will be able to buy his dream home because my kids will keep him in business.
17. I have a temper, sometimes it s very hard to keep it in check.
18. I want to say I am a recovered bulimic,but I do not like the word “recovered” it is a day to day, hour to hour struggle. Recovery does not sit well with me.
19. You will not meet a more stubborn person than me.
20. I want to do good things for people, randomly, anonymously.
21. I pretty much wear a scarf 365 days a year.
22. It is easier for me to fall into the negative than fight for the positive.
23. I used to be a cutter
24. If I have your trust, I am loyal to you to the end.
25. I do not have an easy life, but it’s good, I am blessed.
Happy New Year!!!
(okay, so I am two days late, but, whatever)